- ProTools HD
- Suited for pre-production, tracking, mixing and mastering
- Neve 1272 Vintage Mic Pre’s
- Ward Beck 460M Channel Strips
- Vintage Trident side-car
- Digidesign Focusright Control 24 Console
- Tuned for accurate mixing
- Neumann Monitors and KRK S10 Sub Woofer
- Vintage and current state-of-the-art synthesizers and samplers (Huge MIDI Production system!)
- Room Dimensions: 14ft. x 15ft.
Simple and comfortable. A place to relax in between recording takes.
All projects begin in soundroom Studio A where vocal-tracks, acoustic, brass and woodwind instruments are captured with every nuance intact!
- Warmest room available on the south-side!
- Soft-room designed for close-mic instruments
- Tight or close perspective sound sources
- Room flexibility may add warmth and presence to vocals
- Dimensions: 20ft. x 15ft.
Soundroom Studio B…the BIG room! High ceilings, hardwood and carpeted floors, loads of space and lots of acoustic possibilities.
- Suited for large ensembles and bands with requiring isolation between instruments
- Applications include: drums, strings, piano, wind instruments, guitar room-returns, choir and small orchestra
- An open, airy and reverberant space
- Completely diffuse-void of early reflections
- Includes two amp-closets for isolated tracking
- “Killer” drum room
- Relocatable sound isolation walls
- Dimensions: 38ft. x 20ft., Amp Closets (2) 5ft. x 6ft.
- Ceiling: 14ft.